myVideos 3D+ is an innovative cloud media player
myVideos 3D+ FREE
my VIDEOS 3D+ is an innovative cloud media player that extends the visual feeling in your WP. Play, View, Edit or Share directly any video or audio file from your phone storage or SD card, or Play/Download any video/audio from your OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox or from Youtube (using a special toolbar).
The player uses the powerful FFMPEG library and it supports almost all video or audio codecs that may exist, so you will not worry about the media file types. It plays everything!
The player supports:
- 16 Real-time Video Effects (included 3D mode!), described below
- Adjust the brightness, the saturation and the contrast of the video (for dark videos)
- Rotate the video with 6 options (vertically, flip horizontally, etc)
- Adjust the Playback Speed of the video or the audio file (Slow Motion, Fast Forward, etc. 10 modes in total) !
- Capture snapshots from the video and auto-save them to the Pictures folder during playback
- Replay, Play, Pause, Move back or forward, Skip positions
- Full Screen View or Normal View
- Adjust the volume
- Switch modes without stop
You can play every video in your phone in 14 different modes:
- 2D: classic mode,
- 3D: watch your 2D recorded video in 3D (watch with anaglyph glasses – 6 types of glasses supported)
- Cartoon mode: watch yourself in a cartoon mode!
- Old movie: Your video is viewed as it is recorded many years ago
- Grayscale: view your video painted in gray tones
- Warhol: view your video painted in a Andy-Warhol style painting
- Lomo: view your video with a lomographic effect!
- Billboard: view your video as a billboard
- Vintage: your video is viewed as vintage
- Vintage Bars: a unique effect that adds a new visual feeling in your video.
- Blur: the video is blurred.
- Pixelate: pixelate on the video
- Warhol Grid: the video becomes a Warhol-style paint
- Sketch: the video is viewed as it is sketched on a paper!
- Halftone: the video is viewed as a halftone grayscale paint!
- Colortone: the video is viewed as a fullcolor paint with tones!
The application provides many different List Views to the user, including the media files of the Videos Library and the Camera Roll, the audio files from the Music Library and a list with the recently played videos.
For each cloud account (OneDrive, DropBox or Google Drive) similar lists are provided to the user in order to choose what to play or download in his/her phone.
For each media file (video or audio) you are able to view or edit it's media properties: title, subtitle, track number, album, artist, the video location in a map, etc...
You are able to share each media file with other apps!!
You are able to edit directly every video in your phone with the use of our other free app "Video Edit 3D+", with options to trim, add background audio, save the video with effects, change resolution or format, etc...
As far as we know there isn’t such application exist for any smartphone platform (iPhone, Android , Windows) so we are very proud!