Minecraft for Windows 10 / Windows 10 Mobile updated with new features and bugfixes
Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile
This update brings you a few new features you can use to make your building and decorating even better. It includes two new flowers (Lily of the Valley, Cornflower), new wood types for signs, and tons of new stairs, slabs, and walls! We've also added a button to the pause menu to make it easier for you to share and upvote ideas on what you'd like to see in the game, report bugs, or get help. We also fixed a lot of bugs that you reported to us on bugs.mojang.com
For Realms owners, we've added the ability to play worlds with features from the Education Edition toggle. If you've stopped playing on a Realm, you can now delete expired Realms from your worlds list.
If you'd like to check out features still in development, there are a bunch of new things for you to try by enabling Experimental Gameplay in the world settings. You can try out the new bamboo jungle biome generation, lanterns, crossbows with new enchantments, and we've also got placeholders for new village blocks. For technical crafters and those who like using add-ons in their worlds, this is the first release where you can use the Minecraft Script Engine. If you're interested in making your own, go to aka.ms/minecraftaddons for reference guides and sample packs.
Please remember that you must enable Experimental Gameplay in the world settings in order to use the new features above.
Have a suggestion for the game? Please put these on feedback.minecraft.net and chat with us about the update on discord.gg/Minecraft. Happy crafting!
- (Sites) Support searching ModernHiker
- (Sites) Support searching TheWave
- (Sites) Support searching YourHikeGuide
- (Sites) Support searching WTA
- (Sites) Save all tracks from BirdAndHike pages as attachments
- (Activities) Editing an activity could result in temporarily displaying a store or restaurant instead of the activity
- (Activities) Creating a new drive could crash under certain conditions read more
King of Thieves gets an update with new event added
King of Thieves
"Come join us at the King of Thieves' Birthday Party this February!
We've prepared lots of special activities and presents to celebrate four amazing years since the release of the game! There'll be a special costume, discounts, offers and a Gold Fever event!
GOLD FEVER EVENT
Get Wizard Wands and activate the Gold Fever when you need it. Jump between dungeons and steal all the gems!
At the community's request, you can now buy and send in-game items to your friends!"
Version 2019.10.1.0 (2019-2-4)
- Add Donations: Platinum $99.99 for the rich and famous. At the moment you will get a platinum background, but in the future you will get special features.
- 'monitor audio while recording' only working when headphones are plugged in. (*)
- 'Only show files (with filenames) generated by this app' setting in settings window. In the Play Files window only filenames that begins with: 'SoundRecorderHiRes' are shown. (*)
- Fix: When sending FeedBack the app crashes. Crashes only in Windows 10.0.17763.x.
- Other small bug fixes
What's new in 126.96.36.199?
Changes to the user interface
The icons are now centered correctly in the command bar.
We added a brand new icon for the justify align button!
In 188.8.131.52 we made a change to the way we added new emojis to Quick Pad, previously we would have to add a button for each emoji and also the code for each button. Starting with this release all we need to do is add a new button for each emoji and no changes to the actual code. This means more emojis will be added faster!
We added over 50 new emojis!
We added 5 more kaomoji's!
Bullet lists were added in the previous release but we wanted to make sure everyone knows it was added.